Tyto stránky obsahuji funkci hlasového asistenta, který slouží ke čtení obsahu stránky. Pokud chcete hlasového asistenta používat, stiskněte klávesu: eS -. Pokud chcete znát podrobnosti o jeho ovládání zmáčkněte klávesu: N.
Používat hlasového asistenta | Nepoužívat hlasového asistenta | Trvale deaktivovat hlasového asistenta | Nápověda hlasového asistenta
Pro uzavření této informace klikněte zde.
Na hlavní menu se dostanete klávesou: Há ----. Na doplňkové menu se dostanete klávesou: eM ---- . Pro čtení článku stiskněte: Pé ----. Pokud budete procházet jednotlivé elementy klávesou TAB, budou se Vám názvy jednotlivých odkazů předčítat. Na obsah článku se dostanete klávesou: Cé ----. Jednotlivé položky menu procházíte klávesou TAB.
Aktuálně se nacházíte na stránce:
Čekejte prosím, než se načte zvukový soubor...

The Chamber of Trade and Commerce/The Liberec Clinic

Obchodní a živnostenská komora, author: Jan Jirouš

Jizera Mountains

Masarykova 9 / 699
Liberec, 460 01

 
The building of the Chamber of Trade and Commerce is located in front of the Regional Gallery in Liberec.

The new representative building of the Chamber of Trade and Commerce was built in the years 1899-1900 based on the project of architects Franz Brantzky and Martin Remges of Cologne.  The construction of the building in a historicising style embellished by Art Nouveau elements was realised by the company of Gustav and Ferdinand Miksch. In the 1930s the construction of the side of the building from the Gorky street was completed in accordance with its original architectural design. Today, it is the seat of private doctors' offices and various companies. Johann Liebieg, Sr. was one of the initiators of the founding of the Chamber of Trade and Commerce in Liberec and also became its first president in 1851. In the 1860s Johann Liebieg Jr represented the Chamber in the provincial council, and Theodor Liebieg Jr again held the office of its president and was also a leading figure of the society Liberecké trhy, which organised industrial exhibitions as of 1920.

Attachment

Other Historical Monuments: Historical Bulduings

 

Navigation

 
 
load