Tyto stránky obsahuji funkci hlasového asistenta, který slouží ke čtení obsahu stránky. Pokud chcete hlasového asistenta používat, stiskněte klávesu: eS -. Pokud chcete znát podrobnosti o jeho ovládání zmáčkněte klávesu: N.
Používat hlasového asistenta | Nepoužívat hlasového asistenta | Trvale deaktivovat hlasového asistenta | Nápověda hlasového asistenta
Pro uzavření této informace klikněte zde.
Na hlavní menu se dostanete klávesou: Há ----. Na doplňkové menu se dostanete klávesou: eM ---- . Pro čtení článku stiskněte: Pé ----. Pokud budete procházet jednotlivé elementy klávesou TAB, budou se Vám názvy jednotlivých odkazů předčítat. Na obsah článku se dostanete klávesou: Cé ----. Jednotlivé položky menu procházíte klávesou TAB.
Aktuálně se nacházíte na stránce:
Čekejte prosím, než se načte zvukový soubor...

Stations of the Cross on Vysoký hřeben, Bedřichov

KRIZOVA CESTA NA VYSOKEM HREBENI, BEDRICHOV

Jizera Mountains

Janov nad Nisou, 468 11

 
The Stations of the Cross on Vysoký hřeben in the woods above Bedřichov date from 1878.

Josef Klamt, the then owner of the land, had Stations of the Cross built there. He did so because his sight had improved after drinking the local water. In the course of time other sacral buildings were added. The place was consecrated in 1903 and eventually became popular with both believers and tourists.

Nearby, a mountain chalet, known as Hašlerova chata, was built and used as an observation tower, among other things. Unfortunately, the original chalet has not been preserved and the site is now occupied by the Murano Hotel, but the place of pilgrimage was restored after 1989. In 1996 twelve new stations (by Reinhold Hüttmann) were installed at the site of the original Stations of the Cross and so was an altar painting on a tin sheet (by Libuše Rýdlová) in one of the stone blocks.

Attachment

Sacrial Monuments: Other

Trniště - studánka, author: Dana Tkáčová

 
 
 

Navigation

 
 
load