Tyto stránky obsahuji funkci hlasového asistenta, který slouží ke čtení obsahu stránky. Pokud chcete hlasového asistenta používat, stiskněte klávesu: eS -. Pokud chcete znát podrobnosti o jeho ovládání zmáčkněte klávesu: N.
Používat hlasového asistenta | Nepoužívat hlasového asistenta | Trvale deaktivovat hlasového asistenta | Nápověda hlasového asistenta
Pro uzavření této informace klikněte zde.
Na hlavní menu se dostanete klávesou: Há ----. Na doplňkové menu se dostanete klávesou: eM ---- . Pro čtení článku stiskněte: Pé ----. Pokud budete procházet jednotlivé elementy klávesou TAB, budou se Vám názvy jednotlivých odkazů předčítat. Na obsah článku se dostanete klávesou: Cé ----. Jednotlivé položky menu procházíte klávesou TAB.
Aktuálně se nacházíte na stránce:
Čekejte prosím, než se načte zvukový soubor...

Commandry of the Order of Knights of St. John of St. Zdislava and Havel of Lemberk, Český Dub

Johanitská komenda, author: Archiv Podještědského muzea

Macha Area

Stary zamek IV / 1
Cesky Dub, 463 43

Phone: +420 485 147 090
GSM: +420 728 045 065
E-mail: muzeum@cdub.cz
Web: www.muzeumceskydub.cz

 
The underground of St. Zdislava\\\'s monastery of the Order of Knights of St. John in Český Dub is a part of the Commandry the Order of Knights of St. John of St. Zdislava and Havel of Lemberk, which was not discovered until recently and which is only being explored.

The history of this commandry reaches as far back as the 13th century, when Václav I decided to secure the trade route by building several commandries of the Order of Knights of St. John. In addition to their religious tasks, these commandries also had military responsibilities and were supposed to look after pilgrims. In 1425 the adjacent monastery was burnt down by the Hussites and was replaced by a Renaissance-style chateau in 1564.

It was long believed that this commandry had perished during the Hussite Wars. Structural and technical exploration carried out in 1991 - 93 resulted in discovering the original monastery and opening the Roman Chapel of St. John the Baptist, the Roman and Gothic hall and a minor chamber of the convent to the public. The age of the Roman and Gothic objects is historically unique in the Czech Republic.

The monastery of the Order of Knights of St. John with its Chapel of St. John the Baptist is a separate exposition of Podještědské Museum.

Attachment

Otevírací doba

April - September We - Su 9:00 - 17:00

Vstupné

Plné vstupné:60,00 CZK
Zvýhodněné vstupné:40,00 CZK
Plné vstupné:100,00 CZK
Zvýhodněné vstupné:60,00 CZK

Foreign-language commentary: English, German
Services and facilities: Parking
Sacrial Monuments: Other

Images gallery

Johanitská komenda, author: Archiv Podještědského muzea

Johanitská komenda

 
Johanitská komenda, author: Archiv Podještědského muzea

Johanitská komenda

 
Johanitská komenda, author: Archiv Podještědského muzea

Johanitská komenda

 
Johanitská komenda, author: Archiv Podještědského muzea

Johanitská komenda

 
Johanitská komenda

Johanitská komenda

 
Johanitská komenda, author: Milan Drahoňovský

Johanitská komenda

 
 
 

Navigation

 
 
load