Tyto stránky obsahuji funkci hlasového asistenta, který slouží ke čtení obsahu stránky. Pokud chcete hlasového asistenta používat, stiskněte klávesu: eS -. Pokud chcete znát podrobnosti o jeho ovládání zmáčkněte klávesu: N.
Používat hlasového asistenta | Nepoužívat hlasového asistenta | Trvale deaktivovat hlasového asistenta | Nápověda hlasového asistenta
Pro uzavření této informace klikněte zde.
Na hlavní menu se dostanete klávesou: Há ----. Na doplňkové menu se dostanete klávesou: eM ---- . Pro čtení článku stiskněte: Pé ----. Pokud budete procházet jednotlivé elementy klávesou TAB, budou se Vám názvy jednotlivých odkazů předčítat. Na obsah článku se dostanete klávesou: Cé ----. Jednotlivé položky menu procházíte klávesou TAB.
Aktuálně se nacházíte na stránce:
Čekejte prosím, než se načte zvukový soubor...

Ruin of Nístějka Castle

Nístějka

Giant Mountains

Vysoke nad Jizerou, 512 11

Web: www.vysokenadjizerou.cz

 
The ruin of Nístějka Castle is situated on the rock above the valley of the Jizera River and the Farský Brook.

The original castle was neither large nor important. It was founded in the first half of the 14th century by the family of Valdštejn. In 1390, along with the village of Vysoké it was moved to the hands of the Vartemberk and later Jenštejn family. Around 1460, after a short period of being in the hands of King Jiří of Poděbrady, the castle was connected to Návarov. From 1519 the castle is mentioned as deserted, probably after a fire.

The castle is a pleasant destination for lovers of romantic and mysterious localities. During archaeological research, relics of an extraordinary large furnace were discovered – from which, by the way, the name of the castle was derived (in old Czech, the furnace mouth was called the nístěj). A part of the excavation findings is shown in the Krkonoše Museum in Vysoké nad Jizerou.

Locality: 4 km to the south from Jablonec nad Jizerou.

Attachment

Castles and Castle Ruins: Castle Ruins

 

Navigation

 
 
load